This is a list of foods I can comfortably eat without panicking about weight gain. I don’t feel like I must purge after eating these foods.
- Vegetables: Cauliflower, Broccoli, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Squash, Lettuce, Spinach, Tomatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots
- Proteins: Canned Tuna, Chicken Nuggets (when I’m high, only), I can eat other fish and chicken but I worry about calories the entire time
- Fats: Nut Butters (I do worry some with this), Cashews, Sunflower Seeds
- Fruits: Grapes, Apples (if i can share half of it with someone)
- Other: Pickles, Pickled Okra, Pickled Asparagus, Olives, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Sriracha, Zero Calorie Dressing, Yam Flour Noodles (zero calorie, but I still stress a bit over it)
- Treats: (Some things are special treats and almost never occur) Sushi, French Fries in small amounts, Sweet Potato Chips (I don’t have them often bc of calories)
Perhaps this clues someone in as to why I may be having so many health problems. Keep in mind that this is not a list of foods I eat daily. That honor goes to pickles and mustard. I literally own no groceries. After eating a large-for-me portion of any of these foods, I will feel sick and have the urge to get the food out of me before the calories stick.